Thu, May 14|
Robert Morris University
Partner Event — Marketing Mayhem: Authenticity + Leadership
Time & Location
May 14, 2020, 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Robert Morris University, UPMC Events Center, 6001 University Blvd, Moon, PA 15108, USA
About the Event
This year, Marketing Mayhem will feature Work Wisdom, a consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals and organizations attain peak performance. Using a variety of tools, disciplines and evidence-based practices, Work Wisdom enhances success by instilling high-performance mindsets, behaviors, habits and cultures to build sustainable high-performance.
Mindful communication, emotionally intelligent communication, psychologically safe communication and collaborative communication are the four dimensions of authentic communication. During Marketing Mayhem Work Wisdom will help attendees set up practices that build healthy communication habits to achieve peak performance. They will discuss the “secret” ingredients and tools emerging leaders need to develop. Their publication, “Authentic Communication” will be provided to all attendees.
Work Wisdom’s Authentic Communication workshop will help to:
- improve our attention, self-awareness and focus through mindful communication
- increase our emotional intelligence through effective communication
- bolster trust and psychological safety within teams which leads to higher performance
- promote collaboration of teams to reach more innovative solutions to problems
- achieve deeper understanding and clearer ways to communicate one on one and within your teams
Effective and strategic communication is key to leading meaningful conversations, building constructive relationships and ultimately succeeding in business!